Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Asakusa Revisited!


Photo using Lightroom 4 "Kamen" (Mask)
    Today I visited my grandfather, and I also revisited Asakusa, in Taito Ku (District) in Tokyo a really well known sightseeing location for both the locals and tourists. In the early 20th century Asakusa was known for entertainments, along with the most famous buddhist temple Sensouji. 

   It was a nice day-weekday, I took some nice photo's of the alley and shops nearby but was shocked with soo many people walking around.



Soo many people >.<


   I also forgot I am starting to get used to Lightroom 4 by Adobe when editing photos. Its becoming a nice program, adding finishing touches + "watermarks" effect/method of adding a copyright to your photographs A MUST for aspiring photographers. 
Lots of cute gifts  

No comments:

Post a Comment