Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Omoide Yokocho-Nishi Shinjuku

 After buying my DSLR (D5100), I realized in order to manage my photo library, I needed to buy a photo editing software to organize. So I went to Nishi Shinjuku (West Exit Shinjuku Station) to buy Lightroom 4 by Adobe. At the same time, I visited Omoide Yokocho, an old Izakaya street located in heart of Shinjuku. Izakaya-is a Japanese pub style/bar serving small dishes like Yakitori, Ramen, and other goodies.
 
   The first 3 photos I took a raw photo and uploaded accordingly (not to mention I used a PL filter on my dslr to give it a nice contrast)
The last photo, instead of uploading the exact photo, i tested using Lightroom 4. Im still new to photo editing software like Adobe photoshop, wasnt sure I used them correctly but I am satisfied with how it looked old fashioned. (last photo with old lady cooking Yakitori umm delicious) 



First photo using Adobe lightroom 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment